Grant Electronic Management System (GEMS)
The Grant Electronic Management System (GEMS) establishes a new electronic Grant Management System which will provide a more efficient and paperless system for allocating funds, application entry, budgeting, tracking expenditures and carryover, monitoring grant performance, and supporting the development of reports required by state and federal agencies. Below are presentations and manuals that provide step-by-step instructions for Grantees.GRANT APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY JANUARY 30, 2017!
To apply for a FFY 2018 Grant click on GEMS portal below!
- GEMS Registration
- GEMS Application Instructions
- GEMS Helpful Hints
- GEMS FAQs
- 2018 Child Passenger Safety Grant Application Sample
- 2018 Emergency Medical Services Grant Application Sample
- 2018 General Grant Application Sample
- 2018 Pedestrian & Bicycle Safety Grant Application Sample
- 2018 Probation Grant Application Sample
- 2018 Selective Traffic Enforcement Program Grant Application Sample
- 2018 Vertical Prosecution Program Grant Application Sample
Below are GEMS application samples for 2018!
NEED MORE HELP?
For additional questions about GEMS, please contact an OTS Coordinator.
For all other inquiries, please use the contact information below.
Telephone: (916) 509-3030
Office of Traffic Safety
2208 Kausen Drive, Suite 300
Elk Grove, CA 95758